Have you just finished a great paper mache mask or sculpture? Use the form below to share it with your fellow artists. We’d love to see it!
Show Us Your Latest Project ...
All submissions are moderated to make sure they’re family-friendly. It can take up to 24 hours for me to get your post online, so please be patient. I’ll send you an email as soon as your post is online.
If you submit your post but you don’t see a notification at the top of this page telling you it worked, then you probably used too many photos that are really huge. Try again, but use fewer photos, or edit your photos to make the file size smaller.
A few tips for a great post:
These tips will help you create a great post that can be found with the search bar on this site – and by Google. You may need to type in a few more words than you intended to, but it will help your future fans find your post. 🙂
- First, use a title that tells people what your project really is. Instead of “My first project,” write something like “My first angry gorilla sculpture.” Then when people search for “gorilla sculpture,” the search feature (and your future fans) will be able to find it.
- If you can, change your image file names from “IMG_4392” to real words that say what the image is about. The post title and image name help our readers (and Google) find your post when they use the search bar. If you can’t change the file name yourself I’ll try to do it myself before the post goes online.
- If you had any challenges while you were making your mask or sculpture, please let us know what they were – and how you managed to overcome them. That will encourage other readers to try making something of their own.
- Why did you make this thing? What inspired you? Is there a cute story behind it that you’re willing to share? Please do! We love stories.
- After your post is approved, be sure to share it with your friends. In fact, go ahead and brag a little, because your work will be featured on one of the largest and most popular paper mache websites on the Internet. 🙂
Important: Any image you post must belong to you. No exceptions! If someone other than you is shown in your photos, be sure to get their permission (and their parent’s permission, if they’re kids) before you share the photo with the world.