My twist on Mufasa

Made by Beverly Broderick

Thank you so much for the template. I used the pattern as my starting point. Then used cardboard, tinfoil and styrofoam to create his face. After I primed it, I used alcohol base paint to create the wood look. For the mane, I found wood colored paper drinking straws and cut up a broom. Thank you so much for inspiring me to try to make this. Next is Simba. 🙂

Mufasa mask before painting

7 thoughts on “My twist on Mufasa”

  1. Wow! He so looks like he is carved out of wood. I love the way you have done his mane, it sort of looks like it is made from poison darts! Fantastic and original piece of work, can’t wait to see your next one!

    Reply

Leave a Reply to Beverly Broderick Cancel reply

Heads up! You are attempting to upload an invalid image. If saved, this image will not display with your comment.

Heads up! You are attempting to upload a file that's too large. Please try a smaller file smaller than 250KB.

Note that images greater than 250KB will not be uploaded.