7 thoughts on “Lily, the Giraffe, almost”

    • I did fill the head with small foam beads….the kind you put in potting soil. As the necks continues down, I used plastic containers and filled them with bubble wrap. Everything is glued with Elmer’s Waterproof Carpenters wood glue, and then I used KILZ 2 primer over it all. Just one big experiment……grin.

      Reply
  1. I’ve always been a giraffe person, and this is well on its way to being great. Best adventure to you and hope we see it when it is finished. Stunning.

    Reply

Leave a Comment

Heads up! You are attempting to upload an invalid image. If saved, this image will not display with your comment.

Heads up! You are attempting to upload a file that's too large. Please try a smaller file smaller than 250KB.

Note that images greater than 250KB will not be uploaded.