How to make your black bear wall sculpture:
Watch the video below to see how to tape the pattern pieces together.
Finished size: About 8 inches (20.3 cm) high, 7.6 inches (19.4 cm) wide and 11 inches (27.9 cm) deep.
My downloadable PDF Patterns come with full instructions.
There’s no waiting for your pattern to arrive, and no shipping costs, so you can start on your project right away.
Click here if you’d like to know more about how the patterns are delivered. (If you’ll be saving your pattern to and iPhone or iPad, they do tend to hide your files. You can scroll down this page to see how to find them.)
And remember – if you have any problems downloading your files or putting your pattern together, just let me know. I’m always happy to help. 😀
Watch the video below to see how to tape your pattern pieces together:
To make your black bear sculpture you will need:
- Access to a printer
- Copy paper or full-sheet labels
- Glue stick if using copy paper for pattern
- Cardboard from 4 standard-sized cereal boxes and a scrap of corrugated cardboard if your bear will be a wall sculpture.
- Knife and sharp scissors for cutting cardboard
- Tape, both clear plastic tape and masking tape
- 1” Styrofoam ball, cut in half
- A very small piece of aluminum foil
- Paper strips and paste or paper mache clay. Find recipes in the “recipes” tab at the top of the site
- Acrylic gesso or primer
- Acrylic paint
Some of the bears made with this pattern…
Do you have a question or need help with your pattern?
If you have a question about putting your pattern together or painting it, leave a comment below or on the Daily Sculptors page. I read all comments and answer them as soon as I can, usually within a few hours. Some of my readers might ideas for you, too — we have a very supportive community on this site.