She’s still far from done, but the paper mache ballerina bunny is further along than it was in the last post. Right after I made that video, I started pulling the old paneling off the walls of my “new” 100 year old house. Then I pulled down all the broken plaster, creating a gigantic, nasty mess! Next time I think up a “little” project like that, please stop me!
Anyway, the old plaster is now in boxes and out in the garage, waiting for a trip to the dump. Most of the dust has been swept up, and I started painting the new walls yesterday. Enough has been finished to make me think I could take a break – and now the bunny has both a head and a new set of ears. No eyes yet – that’s in the next video.